Welcome, welcome, to Blogmas Day 1! My finals are mostly over, so now I can focus on my blogosphere friends. First post of Blogmas is my favorite products of 2015. I am personally opposed to showing monthly favorites because this just encourages a desire for people to spend as much as possible when that is really not necessary if we want to develop a collection of beauty favorites.
Ok, enough chit-chat, right? Let’s get straight to business.
1. Colourpop Shadows – the colors Cowboy and Hanky Panky have been especially wonderful as base colors. Cowboy, a matte lavender, is great to create a brighter eyeshadow canvas, whereas Hanky Panky is perfect for the daily smoked out eyeshadow look. Check out more detailed reviews here.
2. 3CE Black Liquid Eyeliner – this may be discontinued, so I’ll keep things short and sweet. Great pigmentation, long-lasting, thin brush, a lot of product (because unlike an eyeliner pen, this won’t dry out easily).
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – Um, duh. The shade Opal is perfect for my slightly yellow-toned skin, the shimmers are sexy yet unbelievably natural, and I’m very impressed by how long lasting the highlighter is. I bought a mini-version of this pressed powder that came along with a liquid shimmering perfector. The liquid product is more sheer, but still looks dazzling on the skin!
4. The Memebox PONY SHINE EASY GLAM Palette – every shade is pigmented and absolutely gorgeous. Read full review of SHINE EASY GLAM 1 & 2 here! I especially loved the first palette in her duo palette collection because of the four matte shades (shown in upper-left picture). They serve different purposes so so well – I use them for contouring and for filling in my brows!
5. A’Pieu Eau De Toilette in Pure (Junhyung) – so, I bought this perfume when A’Pieu was having a 50% sale last summer in Korea! The scent is like white musk – a very pure white musk. It gives me a sense of unique sophistication whenever I wear it, and lasts all day long. Not too overpowering, but such an addictive scent that has been on me for over a year.
6. Of course, Ofra’s Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Miami Fever! But I’ve already raved about that enough. Go check out my obsession post from this week.
And that’s all for Blogmas Day 1! More fun posts coming your way, every day!