Lovely blogger Denise (check her out!) and I have collaborated to bring you: the Falling into Autumn Tag! We thought it would be fun for our readers to know what we love about the fall, as well as take a peek into our lifestyles and get to know us. Now, lt’s get to the rules:
- Link the blogs of the tag creators, Denise and I, in your post.
- Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
- Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions~
- After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
2. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
3. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
4. What is your go-to fall color (interpret as you will)?
5. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
6. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
1. Changing up my skincare in the fall? I normally keep my skincare routine pretty consistent year-round, except during the winter because nobody wants to strip their skin dry in the freezing air. I would say, though, that I am more aware of body care around this time, and like to slather on body butters that I’ve abandoned during the summer months.
2. Go out or stay in? I’m a very indoors-y girl, so I like sipping on coffee in a cafe and watching the leaves turn color. I also enjoy going out for little walks, but because I’m quite afraid of the cold, long walks in autumn weather don’t do it for me.
3. Fall song?
If you haven’t check out my entire fall Kpop song list
for this year with TwentyThird Station
, do it! But if I absolutely had to pick one song, maybe Sogyeokdong by IU – she breaks out of her usual singing style, and whenever I listen to it, I’m transported to fall for some odd reason.
4. Go-to color? I’m not even going to try to be unique – burgundy all the way! Burgundy sweaters, skirts, eyeshadow, lips, nails, blush, scarves, I’m obsessed guys. The sophisticated aura it gives me is just magical.
5. Smoky eye or dark lip? I pick smoky eye just because I think dark lips are way way too high maintenance for daily wear, as much as I love the look. I normally think a burgundy-toned subtle smoky eye is great for everyday wear.
6. Favorite thing? It would probably be the sweaters – more than the leaves turning color, more than pumpkin pies and warm apple cider, I am in love with chunky sweaters than just make me feel super cozy in the colder weather.
I choose 6 bloggers to do this cute tag! 🙂