Thank you Denise for nominating me. I’m so happy to receive this award from you!
Firstly the rules for the versatile Award
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Next, select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 7 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 random things about me:
1) I am such a huge fan of Chinese pop songs and Korean pop songs.
2) My friends always tell me I like to work ahead – that is just my working style. I don’t enjoy pushing things off to the last minute.
3) I’m really bad at doing a bold lip (but I’ll never stop trying).
4) I love wearing my glasses, and don’t plan on going for contacts. I like the intellectual feeling wearing glasses gives me. Sort of a French chic vibe, if you will, haha.
5) I like writing love poems – the sappy kind. No shame, it helps me vent my emotions out.
6) The next ideal place I’d like to travel to is Singapore! I heard the food is really good there, and the temperature is mild and nice! #superficialreasons #alittleguilty
7) My favorite American TV series is American Horror Story. I’m absolutely addicted and can’t wait for the next season, Hotel. I especially loved Asylum and Freak Show.
Bloggers that I would like to nominate:
Some of my favorite bloggers!!
Check those bloggers out please; I love the content they post. Thank you again Denise, and all my lovely followers~